Voting

Sunday, October 10, 2010

This past week has been eventful to say the least! It started out quiet and then ended with a bang!! We had our normal school,work, girl scouts, and such. Wednesday Ally woke up with a fever so we kept her out of school. I thought she'd be okay to go back on Thursday, but at 4 in the morning she started the vomiting. That was a lot of fun! Then I decided that even though she was keeping food down around 1 in the afternoon I'd still keep her home from school on Friday. Friday evening we did our annual hay ride at Red Top. That was a lot of fun and went smoothly. Saturday was Tyler's big day! He was celebrating his 13th birthday with 6 of his friends at a paint ball park. There were different fields to play and Tyler picked the two teams of five players. David and I along with Derrek and two of Ty's friends were on one team and Tyler's team had him and 4 other boys. I have to say Tyler had the most experienced team they won the first 2 fields! Us older folks were getting our back ends kicked!! The third field was like a old village and we finally won!! It was fun, I lasted the whole time without getting shot and I finally got a couple of shots in!! I was so proud!! We did another field and then decided to go back to the village field b/c we all liked it so much. We were doing good until.....I was cornered in a small room and tried to get up fast to get out of there. I didn't realize that the door fame was short and hit my head as I was trying to escape. It threw me back causing me to land on my back with my leg bent at the knee. I remember as I went down hearing several pops...that really scared me. The thoughts running through my head was how am I going to run my household with a broken limb! I sat up and after a bit my cousin Derrek came around the corner and I asked him to get David. I felt so silly, but couldn't walk on my leg so they carried me out. Then I got upset b/c I felt I was going to mess up the rest of Tyler's day. Well all in all they still had a great time and we were on the last field anyway. It's day 2 and my foot is huge I can barely bend my knee, but it's not broken! It's just a very nasty sprain! Thankfully! I posted a few pics of the fun day! And am glad to have been able to enjoy it with Tyler! I can't believe he will be 13 soon!! I'm so lucky he's my son, he makes me so proud and has awesome aim as he was usually the one to get me out!! Even in tight areas! lol

The birthday boy!



The whole gang!

Armed and ready to go!

Yes us adults want to have fun too!




This boy gets the job done!!


My mini ambulance ride to the car!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to our family blog! We are the Cagle family and are so greatful to have each other. Hope you enjoy our adventures and pictures!