Voting

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

First Day of School

Yesterday was the first day of school for Tyler & Ally. They both did great eventho getting up early is not their cup of tea! No problems with either of them, they are both so easy going! Poor Ella kept calling for them through out the day. David worked from home so he could help the first day. Today Ally has decided that she wants to ride the bus home. I'm not too crazy about it because the bus doesn't come down our street so they will drop her off at the corner. I told her that Ella & I would meet her there this afternoon. So we'll go from there and see if she likes it, if not I'll pick her up in the afternoons. Tyler said he wanted to do the same, but then changed his mind this morning, he's like me just can't seem to make up his mind! lol Here is a picture of Ty & Ally and one of Ella working on the computer with her daddy! She loves the computer! :)
He looks so excited doesn't he??? lol
Ally was ready to take on the first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to our family blog! We are the Cagle family and are so greatful to have each other. Hope you enjoy our adventures and pictures!