Voting

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Oakleaf Church

I have been going to Oakleaf Church for a couple of Sundays now and I have to say I LOVE it. It's nothing like the church that I went to when I was younger and that's what I love about it. Last Sunday David and the girls went with me. At first Ally didn't want to go into the City kids by herself, but when I picked her up she said that she loved it and wants to go back next weekend. I was so happy that she liked it so much! David thought the music was a little loud and wasn't used to that, but he did enjoy the sermon. He will be going back with me also. This makes me so happy. I'm so happy that we've found a church that we like! Ahhh...I feel so good about this and so thankful that Brad & Amanda introduced me to Oakleaf Church! I'm looking forward to Sundays service! :) Things seem to be looking up! David may have an interview, fingers crossed all goes well and this is where he is supposed to go next! It would be a great change for our family! Again another thing to be greatful for!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you are enjoying Oakleaf. We're so glad you found a church a home with us. Let me know what you decide about volunteering.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to our family blog! We are the Cagle family and are so greatful to have each other. Hope you enjoy our adventures and pictures!