Voting

Monday, September 27, 2010

We're still around!!



Yep it's true we are still here, believe it or not!! Since school has started and fall is "officially" here (although it still gets to the 90's) we've gotten busy. I kind of like the busyness of fall. This is my favorite time of year I love all the activities and most of all the weather. Well give it a couple more weeks and I will officially love the weather. I'm not a warm weather person and I am always sweating bullets it seems like. Our power bill got up to $400 so we went up a few degrees on the thermostat. It's now set at 75 and I have to say I'm doing well with the change. I know I'm a baby. I'm very disappointed in myself I've not been taking many pictures lately. I even forgot my camera a few times. I'm not sure what's gotten into me.


Papa Joe passed away this month. He would have turned 95 on October 1st. He lived a full and happy life and now he's with grandma Clara. We miss them both dearly, but they are now together again. Tyler really had a hard time with his passing. I guess I didn't realize it would affect him like it did. He would visit him with papa Bob and I think him seeing how papa Bob lost his father really hurt his heart.


Tyler and papa Bob have been going to hunting camp and getting their deer stands ready for the upcoming deer season. He loves hunting with papa. I can't believe in a few short weeks he will be 13. Geesh..it seems like yesterday he was born.


I'm afraid I don't have any exciting pictures, hopefully soon I'll get out and snap some with the pretty fall background!!
Ella's green toenails for Mito-Awareness week!! Please excuse any excess dirt....that's normal for her!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to our family blog! We are the Cagle family and are so greatful to have each other. Hope you enjoy our adventures and pictures!